Hp printer 4650 offline issue is faced by almost all users nowadays. The main reason can be the connectivity error or the setup issue and might be faulty drivers. Some steps is given to fix printer offline error are:-
- Restart your printer by switching it OFF.
- Open devices and printers.
- Right click on.
- Now press set as default printer.
- Click on see what’s printing.
- Click on printers above the dialog box.
- Now unselect the use printer offline.
- Try to print a page to check if the problem is solved.
Why does my hp 4650 printer keep going offline
Printer is not responding and not connected to the Windows. Therefore, a technical guideline is given below and turn printer offline to online in windows, mac, and Linux.
- Go to Open printers.
- Press right click on printers and click on use printer offline
- Check any pending print jobs. If there are , clear them.
- Open printers menu and click on cancel all documents.
- This may, by now may have solved your problem. If you still see any error, try other methods like troubleshooting.
Hence, printer offline problem might be resolved and print a document. Yet another there is multiple way to find and fix the issues behind the printer offline or not responding printer. In that case, first needful act to do is check printer hardware such as printer cable, printer tray, printer paper, printer power cable. Next, check printer software updated. If you find any faulty hardware replace it. In case of software, go to the official website of the printer model and download the latest printer drivers as per computer version. Once drivers is downloaded unzip the file and click on the setup.exe file and replace the older version of printer driver. Therefore, follow the screen and install the printer drivers and reboot the printer to check the printer turn online.